Biggest Miracles in Our lives

Biggest Miracles in Our lives

Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Friday!!


Well this is my First Posting......
Tristian and Mason have been UpNorth since Monday....I really miss them alot, I will pick them up tonight after work. They are upnorth with Jewel and Jaden. Our friends and there kids
broke out last week with something very contagious so I have been keeping the kids away from them and they were Supposed to be at Daycare {alicia's} Tuesday,WEdnesday and Thursday this week, but it's super contagious so I wanted them to stay healthy, they went up north. They love it up there, I went to drop them off Monday night and they were so happy.
But we will have a fun weekend together, I can't wait to give them both Big Hugs and never let go. I LOVE being with my kids!!!
We have a low key weekend, saturday we have Benjamin's {neighbor friend} 3rd Birthday party at 11am, the kids will love that. They both love playing with there friends. Then just playing and having fun the rest of the weekend. Sunday is my Birthday so we are going to BBQ on sunday that will be fun. Have a great weekend and post more later.

No comments: