Well it has been a long time since I posted, alot has gone on this summer. I have been very lucky to have been home with my kids for the last almost 2 months.
I was laid off in July and I have loved being home with them, and being able to be with them, and do our daily routines, and have fun going to the parks, taking walks, playing with our Neighbor friends and their friends. WE are having so much fun. WE have gone to the zoo, to the beach, went on a week vacation all 4 of us, and have gone up to my parents place up in Garrison. Lots of fun!!!
***Tristian ****
She is such a Girl in every way. I love just watching her, listening to her, and talking with her. She always says "I Love you Momma" and it just melts my heart, and says Mommy you are the best ever, and you are my Best friend ever. She is a mommy's girl in every way. Loves playing with her friends, playing with dolls, putting diapers on them, and feeding them. She just loves playing, she pretends to cut hair it's so cute. She certainly has that girly atitude, sassy, but she is also sensitive. She is definatly my Little Angel!
***Mason ***
OH Mason he is such my Little Man, he is growing up so fast, he is a lover. When he gives you hugs he pats your back, Love it. He loves to give kisses, and says moooaaah! it's so cute. He is getting so tall and thinning out. He has such a personality, he loves cell phones, and talking on them, wether it's a real one or one of his play phones. He loves cars or trucks and pushing them around. He loves his toys outside and being outside. He is also a momma's boy. I could listen to him all day talking in his own language, although he is learning more and more words and talks really good. But again he has his own language and likes to talk that way too. I love watching him play. He is Heaven's Gift!!!
We were up north Labor Day weekend at My parent's place up in Garrison, and Mason and TristianLOVE the 4 -wheeler, mason so much he will not get off he will just sit on there and play and keep asking for another ride. We had lots of fun with family that were up there as well. It's nice to all be in one place and all being able to catch up and see eachother.
Tristian, Daddy, Papa and Mason on there last 4-wheeler ride for the night.........
Mason having a blast at the Maple Grove Community Center, he went down the water slide
at least 20 times, He LOVES the water.
Tristian is happy just being in the water playing with toys............
The kids cousin Dominic playing in the water having so much fun.
Angie the kids and I all went to the Maple Grove community center to play in the water and had lunch it was a great time.
More fun stuff and pictures to come.....................

No comments:
Post a Comment