Biggest Miracles in Our lives

Biggest Miracles in Our lives

Monday, October 20, 2008



WE had a really good weekend. WE visited friends we have not seen in a while, and it was great to see them all. It was a good time. The kids had so much fun playing with different kids, and I was really proud of them they were really good both nights.






Sunday we all hung out outside and played with the neighbor kids and some of our neighbor friends came over and watched the game in the garage and had some snacks.



Here are some cute pictures of the kids from the weekend




Tristian has this play make-up so she wanted to put some on, it was fun!!!!






I told her not to smile to look serious, she so cute!!!



Another cute one of Tristian..........







Tristian and mason sitting in there playroom, trying to get them To look at the camera but they were too interested in the cartoon that was on. Baby Dominic while I was watching him last week!!





Mason, he was talking to Tristian while sitting at there little table!

1 comment:

Kragenbring Family said...

Your kids are so adorable and I can't believe how big your nephew as gotten!