Biggest Miracles in Our lives

Biggest Miracles in Our lives

Friday, November 7, 2008

Family time

Mason ~ Dominic ~ Tristian




The boys with there matching shirts
I love that my kids and there cousin Dominic can grow up together, and hang out.
My sisters and I are close and will always will be and I want all of our kids to grow up together.
I help watch Dominic and we all love it, the kids get so excited when he comes over. Since I am out of work right now it helps them as my sister has helped watch my kids one day a week when I was working.
Grandma {my mom} bought mason and dominic the same shirts and wanted pictures of them together, so here you go! he he They are so cute!!! They all have beautiful smiles but I couldn't get them all to look at the camera at once or to smile all at the same time.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, they are all so cute!!!