Biggest Miracles in Our lives

Biggest Miracles in Our lives

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Can you say Cute!!!

We haven't been too busy lately it's been too cold outside, this past week got down to -20 degrees and colder with the windsheild, so we have stayed home alot. But we keep ourselves busy with coloring, painting and playing games and of course with toys, and relax with some cartoons, or mommy will sneek in her soap operas. We have gone to visit Grandma and Papa too of course, and gone down the street for some play dates at Alicia's to play with the kids and have some adult timie.




But I got some really cute pictures of the kids lately, but They are always cute.


"Here is my silly smile mom"


My kids love to play in the sink, and this time mason shut the door so I snuck in and took a picture.

"Mom look at me Dance"

"I love you"

No comments: