We put Tristian into a Dance Class at the Ymca for 2-3 year olds. For this age it's only 1/2 hour class, which is 15 min. of Ballet/dance and 15 min. of Tap. We got there and all the kids go in and the parents stand outside the door, there is a little window to watch through but it's not very big. Kind of sad got a little teary eyed watching her, but she had so much fun! I wish I could have stayed inside to watch her but it is distracting I know. I did not know about the Tap portion till 1/2 way through and the kids came out to get there tap shoes on. So right after class we had to go out and buy her tap shoes. SHE LOVED it, she had so much fun! Can't wait till next monday.
My Sweet little Princess is now a Dancer!!!

Tristian at Dance class.....


I am so Happy that Tristian loved her 1st day of Dance I hope it stays that way, I grew up in Dance classes and Loved it!
1 comment:
Great Pictures!! I loved dance too.
Post a Comment