Biggest Miracles in Our lives

Biggest Miracles in Our lives

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day 09'

Mother's Day was a Great Day! I still can't beleive almost 4 years ago I became a mom and not only once but twice only 15 months later. I dreamed of having kids since I was little I wouldn't dream of it any different. I have my Precious Little Princess Tristian and My little Prince Mason and they are my world, my life.
Daddy had to work so the kids and I went out to Lunch with Grandma, Papa, Auntie Angie, Uncle Harry, Dominic, Uncle Matt and Auntie DeeDee at Time out in Elk River. They had a HUGE buffet of food we all ate so much it was so yummy. We then sat there and visited for awhile the kids were so good. We then came home and relaxed and Daddy came home and the kids gave me a rose and a $100 certificate to Simonson's. LOVE IT~~ Cannot wait to use my certificate to pamper myself to get my hair done. It was a wonderful Mother's Day.
I love you Tristian and Mason you will always be my Babies!!!

I will post pictures later tonight!

No comments: