Biggest Miracles in Our lives

Biggest Miracles in Our lives

Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Weekend......and more

I know I have been so bad at Blogging this summer.
We have had a fun summer, we have gone to the Beach with friends, up north to Grandma and Papa's Cabin and just hanging out with Friends and there kids. We have found out that the ALL the boys in our Neighborhood LOVE HOCKEY!!! So we will have to see how mason likes it on the ice this winter for Open ice night. Tristian is all signed up for Dance class with Just for Kix, she is very excited! My little baby is going to Preschool this year as well, that will have it's own post in a couple weeks.
This past weekend we had some fun nights with Friends, Just hanging out, talking and letting the kids play. Of course the boys wanted to play Hockey both nights. I watched my Friend Amanda's boys, Hunter and Tanner Saturday, of course my kids had fun playing with Hunter, and loved on Baby Tanner. It was a good day. Sunday after getting the lawn mowed and vacuumed out the van, we just relaxed and then watched moview. Although Mason fell asleep at 7pm, he started crying at 9pm and then wanted to go downstairs to watch cartoons, so we cuddled on the couch and he finally fell asleep at 10:30pm. I have lots of pictures to post that will come soon.

No comments: